Hilary Mantel wins Walter Scott historical fiction prize for Wolf Hall
Booker and NBCC winner Hilary Mantel adds to her haul of accolades by taking inaugural Walter Scott award
The novelist Hilary Mantel added another literary award to her NBCC and Booker prizes when Wolf Hall won the inaugural Walter Scott prize for historical fiction last Saturday.
Monday, 21 June, 2010
- Hilary Mantel wins Walter Scott historical fiction prize for Wolf Hall
- John Updike’s Archive: A Great Writer at Work
- Books of The Times: Jennifer Egan’s ‘Visit From the Goon Squad’
- Henry Winkler: 'I first read a novel when I was in my thirties. Now I'm a writer'
- Tiananmen Square memoir axed by Hong Kong publisher
- Former Chinese Premier’s Memoirs Blocked
- Martin Amis dismisses politics of Britain as an irrelevance
- Book Review - Hitch-22 - By Christopher Hitchens
- Friends Publish Book After Author’s Death
- Portuguese writer Saramago dies at 87
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.