Tom Stoppard in warning over decline of 'printed page' in education
Dramatist expresses fears that the 'moving image' and 'world of technology' are eclipsing the call of literature
Monday, 21 June, 2010
- Tom Stoppard in warning over decline of 'printed page' in education
- Hilary Mantel wins Walter Scott historical fiction prize for Wolf Hall
- John Updike’s Archive: A Great Writer at Work
- Books of The Times: Jennifer Egan’s ‘Visit From the Goon Squad’
- Henry Winkler: 'I first read a novel when I was in my thirties. Now I'm a writer'
- Tiananmen Square memoir axed by Hong Kong publisher
- Former Chinese Premier’s Memoirs Blocked
- Martin Amis dismisses politics of Britain as an irrelevance
- Book Review - Hitch-22 - By Christopher Hitchens
- Friends Publish Book After Author’s Death
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.